Thursday, March 23, 2023

Complications

 I came into many complications during my spring break. I was supposed to film on Tuesday with my friends before Ricky left to California on Wednesday and then we would continue filming when he got back on Sunday. I couldnt do Monday because i did have to have a surgery sadly and it hit me way harder than expected. I felt very ill and could not film Tuesday, so my plans ended up failing and it was my fault because i assumed i would be good to go the next day. 

Today is Friday and it is the first day I’ve actuallt felt better and my brother wanted me to help him with his project as a nurse in his AICE media project. Ricky told me he would get back on Sunday and we’d spend the rest of the last week finishing the film early Monday and Tuesday after school, then i could finish the editing and sound before April 2nd. After being home not feeling good, ive taken this time to finish my CCR before my film is done because i already have my film idea and know how it will come out, so i can answer any of the questions asked. 

This is me dressing up as a nurse to show up in my brothers project! Im getting ideas from his since he is finishing before me.


No comments:

Post a Comment