Saturday, March 18, 2023

CCR Creation Idea

 For my CCR, I was viewing some of the samples and I saw a girl called Bianca's youtube video showcasing one of her creative critical reflections. I really enjoyed the way she made it into like an interview and using herself incorporated different characters. For one of my CCR's, I do want to make one of them an interview where I, the director, am speaking out my film and answering questions. 

I watched another CCR sample and this girl Nicole showed many visual examples of her film opening while she is just sitting down in her bed inserting different videos and examples from well known movies to describe her thriller genre. I found it to be engaging and I immediately thought it was perfect for my second CCR since I felt like I would be able to capture the audiences attention as good as she did. 

I want to create my CCR as soon as I finish my film opening. I am supposed to be done with filming by next Tuesday which is during my spring break and im using th only time I am not traveling to film. As soon as I am done, I want to begin my CCR and finish that by the end of spring break weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment