Sunday, March 26, 2023

Foley

      It is the last week before submissions and since my production process is not yet finished for me to post about it, I wanted to explain my foley examples and how I will be making the noises for each of the scenes. 

https://www.epidemicsound.com/sound-effects/foley/?_us=adwords_max&_usx=14492154145_&utm_source=google&utm_medium=paidsearch&utm_campaign=max_14492154145&utm_term=&gclid=Cj0KCQjw2v-gBhC1ARIsAOQdKY2UJOI1qKhgBFXbBW3yK1rm-H-4em0VkMczeXqF6hsVBQ7oh9TBCNcaAlhLEALw_wcB

This is an amazing website that gives royalty free sounds and it has helped me for a lot of my scenes. I have opened a free trial for it just to get perfect sounds. The ambiance and the chatter is one of the easiest sounds to find online for free or just recreate outside. 


The footsteps in grass I could've filmed it in my production process, but since I am limited in time, this was a perfect sound as Chloe is walking through the grass to the soccer fields.





Here are examples of many options to use for my car scenes since there are many and since it is next to a public road, it won't just be my car that is sounding. Its way easier to make the sound clear because I will have some small background music that I talked about in my last blog post.





For the scene where Chloe calls her friend, I will be using this sound as well because I could use the original iphone, but it wouldn't sound as clear recording it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment