Thursday, March 30, 2023

Filming Day 2

 Todays filming consisted of finishing the foley for all the videos and retouching the scenes + adding ones that got ruined the filming day before because of the night and rain. 

We had again a few issues we recovered from. 

As you can tell, the first photo is Ricky on the first day of filming with a shirt and the second photo is one of him with a hoodie. He could not bring his old outfit, so I had to reshoot all his scenes because then it would’ve looked really bad as the end result.


I had forgotten to get my dads phone and he had left to a tennis game with my brother… sooo i had to use Ricky’s iphone which ended up being even better quality and it worked out perfectly. 

Here was another problem that I faced with my amazing editing skills because in the first photo, the day was so gloomy and cloudy which gave the perfect setting for a thriller, but since it started raining and got dark so fast, we didnt have enough time to film it. This second photo is the second filming day, and it was so pretty outside which made the video look amazing and great quality, but the difference between some scenes shot the different days was obvious. I tried my best to edit out the gloomy weather and still save some of the videos.

I finished filming this day and all the foley. My actors were literally the perfect pick and they did it so well, so I’m finally relieved!


No comments:

Post a Comment